Tuesday, March 24, 2015

LIES AND LIES AND DOES IT AGAIN

     I was just waiting for this infantile gesture of David Israel. While I have no the time this AM to fully respond to David Israel's lies, suffice it to say that in no way, word or insinuation is there any word 'sue" or threat to sue. Yes, we wish to come to an amiable agreement. Yes, we said that if this is not possible then there are further steps to take, but again - no word "sue". Read and feel the language of the letter.
     I am not interested in making money off the lies of this man. What I am trying to do is get him to release documents, open his books, run a transparent administration. This is for the health and the future of the Village.
     Notice that while I did not publish his nasty and contemptuous response to my original letter nor did I publish any other piece of correspondence, hoping that the man could possibly be a grown up for once in his life - he publishes everything.
     Ask yourself why that is? Why does this man behave as a cyber bully, thinking that he can threaten and scare people off. I am not threatening, simply stating facts and what can and should be done in an amicable manner. I do not turn to others, running to them as an infant or child does in the schoolyard, knowing he is wrong, but looking for those of his ilk who will come to his aid.
     There are always those who cannot stand on their own feet because they are weak, cannot accept constructive criticism nor opposing viewpoints. Well, Mr. Israel, opinions are like noses - everyone has one. Deal with it. Live with it and stop running to everyone and just do what should be done. For heaven's sake - grow up.
     Please note that you can continue to state whatever lies you wish and fight your battle as a cyber bully. Keep throwing your cyber tantrums if you must. I will not and this is the first and last time I will respond to your misstatements in this matter on the blog. So go ahead and do what you think you must. I know what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment