Monday, May 12, 2014

OH DEAR! READING LESSONS TOO? CHALLENGE DAY 6 & 7

     Well, here we go again. Not only does David Israel need writing tutorial lessons, but it seems that many over there also need reading lessons. They must be glad they do not have to take the FCAT Reading test! Now to the tempest in a teapot.
     Joy Vestal lied, avoided the truth, disremembered (you choose your word) several times about articles for the paper. In fact, I was the recipient of one of those lapses of memory about a monthly article after I did a favor for her and quickly wrote an article for the paper on the election (which was published). But, I know how it feels so....Olga lost her temper. Joy makes it easy to do so. I know I barely held on to mine during a conversation at campaign time when she CENSORED an ad of mine (not favorable to David Israel) but gladly took the cash money.
     Anyhow, so Olga lost her temper. Wow! I guess no one ever lost their temper before, huh? Oh, wait, what about David Israel when he curses people in public? What about Marilyn Gorodetzer who does the same in those sweet dulcet tones of hers? What about Ron Rosov when he publicly called me a piece of ****? I guess no one had to be banned from UCO for that, did they, Bob?
     So much for fair play and hypocrisy. Now for reading lessons. I did not say I condoned the language. In fact, I said the opposite. What I also did say is that I understood where it came from. Big difference from excusing it, but I guess you missed the reading comprehension skills going thru school.
    Now you think you are going to use my right of free speech to ban me from committees? Nope. Doesn't work that way. Remember, America, freedom of speech, democracy, you know, all those little things! And David Israel, really, a restraining order! Give me a break. Joy called the cops for a curse word! Hmmm, what can I do when I attend a meeting and get cursed out? What should Barbara Cornish have done when you called her a toxic tart and a whore of Babylon? According to you - should have called the cops.
     Do you really think you are a dictator? Do you think you are anointed for life? Oooh, forgot to tell you and yours that the next time I get another death threat or cursing comment, I will call the sheriff and my own private expert to trace the comment to its source (since the pathetic excuse for a human being does not have the courage to say who it is though I have my thoughts) and then watch you and yours head off to the hoosegow on cyber bullying and restraining orders galore.  Aaah, the power of dreams.
     So... Day 6 has passed and here is Challenge Day 7. Still a waitin'. Still a comin' and ere shall always be until the good Lord takes me home. Now you dream, David Israel and minions.  You too, Lanny Howe.Why you have to make this so complicated is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment