Friday, January 23, 2015

DAVID ISRAEL AND THE MARRIAGE PENALTY

     I guess one can excuse David Israel from understanding how a long married couple works as he never had someone like that. He should know, that there are no secrets between
Gerry and me, we open each other's email and sometimes even answer them.
     A while ago, I told Gerry that he was not getting the IFI because he is married to me. He said a divorce was too big a price to pay for getting the IFI and then took it upon himself to badger Israel to get them. Finally, shamed into doing just that, the IFIs began showing up in our inbox.
     Now listen to this. Suddenly I noticed that the IFIs were not coming again. I thought perhaps because Gerry spoke up at a DA or attended other meetings that were not particularly friendly to the Poohbah.
     He emailed David Israel today and here is what the man wrote. He is paranoid beyond words, makes up stories and believes his own lies and does not fulfill his responsibility as a representative of UCO. One cannot pick and choose if one boasts about it. How free he is with information - NOT! So below is the email we received and the email that Gerry sent. Please know in advance, as you will know, if you have read this blog - that I never ever said he was using the IFIs to gather information. I questioned what he is doing all day long in his office - certainly NOT UCO work that is beneficial to us all. Anyway - read it and weep that such a man is our president and read it and laugh that he is so paranoid that he is funny.
    
By the way, I asked Gerry if he expected me to apologize on my blog for something that had never been and he laughed. We will simply get the IFIs passed on to us.


On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Gerry and Esther Sutofsky  wrote:
 Have not received any IFIs as of late. Please check into this and let me know if there is a problem. As president of my association , I like to be up to date on UCO matters.
Thank you

Gerry Sutofsky

Now the fool, who thinks he can actually split life long partners asunder or have one partner force the other into doing something, wrote this back:

Hi Gerry,
Your lovely wife implied, in her BLOG,  that my IFI mailings were being used to steal peoples data.
While this is patently absurd, I felt it best to exclude any possibility of you being exposed to such non-existent risk.

A full apology and retraction (on her BLOG) would be appropriate as curative.

Dave
Dream on, Mr. Poohbah, dream on. You now have blown your own lie wide open - YOU DO NOT SEND IFI TO ALL THOSE WHO SHOULD BE GETTING THEM. YOU MAKE SURE YOUR SYCOPHANTS HAVE THE INFO AND TO HELL WITH EVERYONE ELSE. We see the same kind of behavior in this issue with ED. I really do not care who is responsible for fixing the break as that will be straightened out. What is important is how you, via yourself and via Ted Herle, the CAM, categorically refuse to send him the information he is entitled to in a timely manner. You are a liar and a cheat and you said this in your own words and behavior.
 What is patently absurd are the statements you make and the world of paranoia in which you live. I actually feel somewhat sorry for you.

Folks, NO FOURTH TERM.

Gracie girl, your own lord has told you now that he does not send out IFIs to all that want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment