Sunday, March 8, 2015

I AM SO IMPRESSED! NOT!!

             "I will never worship what you worship.
              Nor will you worship what I worship.
              To you, your religion - to me, mine."
                          Sura Al Kafirun, "The Unbelievers."  Qur'an 109:4-6.

         If words, spoken or written, were ever held to their literal meaning, then what a world it would be. Here, the Koran seems to state that it should be a live and let live world as regarding the practice of religion and yet all one has to do is look at the world and see the violation of that thought by extremists who blatantly corrupt their own religion every day and do not think that it is only in Islam that we have this corruption. If only we would all live and let live.....
     But what does it have to do with our little world here in CV? Well, obviously there are people here who cannot abide that live and let live philosophy and try to crush others who oppose their "religion". Question: David Israel, do you honestly think that quoting my words and doing so out of context will gain you anything other than the plaudits of your sycophants? Truth is, this practice of your is getting real old, real tired very quickly and makes you a laughingstock in the Village. I have an idea - try writing your own words; you know, original thoughts, clear thinking, real answers to tough questions. I know that this would be nigh on to impossible for you, limited as you are, but as I always told and taught my students in my "pedantic" career - try. One never knows until one tries.
     But I guess you and yours are so helpful in so many ways. Here is Peter Cruz who somehow, somewhere, decided that he can be my religious adviser and tells me when the Shabbat is over and how I observed it and if my writing was done at a proper time. Truly, Petey Boy - leave well enough alone as the minute you bring up religion you open a real can of worms for yourself! I would  not think of advising you how to cross or kneel or speak in tongues or whatever you do in your chosen form of worship. That is your business and nor do I care if you are an atheist or even a warlock! So stay the hell out of my religion. 
     Of course, your threat to "flush" me also leads to concerns - just where and when? You do know, that in this atmosphere of hatred towards me and in the continual history of threats and hostile remarks that I have received from you and yours, that you leave yourself open to charges of cyberbullying and hate crimes seasoned with threats of physical harm to me. Music to my ears, Peter Cruz and take your friend, Mike, along with you. You might as well both hang by your own petard.
     That brings me to another issue. David, why is it that you never cite my quotations that I use ever so brilliantly in my writing. Here I am, trying to edify you, bring the level of this discussion to a more intellectual level, and here you are, never citing them. Is it that you do not understand them? Oh, dear, I could try to lower the thought  and intellectual level of my postings but why do that? Better to talk up than talk down to people. I know that is something that you do not understand and I do hope that you will try to move up in your use of language. Please do remember to refrain from calling your new VP, Barbara, a "toxic tart" or "whore of Babylon" again and certainly, not in the middle of UCO!
     So, if you cannot improve your level and just want to keep imitating me, well, that IS the highest form of flattery, so thank you ever so much for that compliment, and keep on truckin'. But it does seem somewhat unfair for me to take advantage of a more limited mind, especially when I clearly have the intellectual edge, but what choice do you leave me? Think about that, my dear friend. Think about that.
      How about this? In one of my future postings I will simply list a few questions that you truly need to answer and that is all that will be there. Let's see if you can raise your level of thinking and response out of the gutter and perhaps there can be a true exchange of thoughts and perhaps you can even come up with some answers. Doubt it, but as I stated before, always worth a try.
           Hey. just noticed that you took my guiding words and did not allow people to click on my entire posting for as you know, then you would lose your point. See, told you I am smarter than you!                        

No comments:

Post a Comment