Sunday, June 29, 2014

PHEW! I AM SAVED! OR NOT!

     So suddenly my potential slayer has realized that he has done a dumb thing, threatening me in a physical manner. Well, too late. All the retractions you now make do not erase what you said. Now you write me and tell me that there are not enough fireworks to blow me up. So what now? A gun? A bow and arrow? Perhaps a knife in the back - nope, you did that already. So, what is left? A conk on the head, run me down with your car and claim you are a senior citizen and lost control? Aha, perhaps a poison pill!
     Do you now realize how truly dumb you are and sound. If you disagree with what I write, speak properly without stupid baby name calling - nyah, nah nah nah nah! (See how stupid that is!). Try to write intelligently, back up what you have to say and stop trying to bully everyone. And of course, why not try honesty for a change and post your comments with YOUR OWN NAME. If you are so correct in what you state, then have the courage of your convictions but until that happens, you will remain a sniveling coward whose comments will never be posted on the blog. Now go play somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment