Monday, February 2, 2015

THE DARK SIDE OF THE SOUL

     I have always fashioned myself, thought of myself, as a cynic, thus saving myself heartache. If I expected less of a person than they actually gave, what a pleasant surprise. Yet it has also been my privilege to have been befriended throughout my life by some of the purest souls ever and for that, I am ever blessed. And somehow, through the grace of G-d and hard work, Gerry and I have raised three wonderful children who have souls of gold and whose children seem to be following in their footsteps, so much so that I worry about and for them. Do they need to be tougher, or need an ounce of selfishness, or a harder shell in order to prepare them for the world? Yet, my pride in them is beyond words.

     Unfortunately, it has also been my experience to meet some of the most negative souls one can ever come across. These people scare me, for as much as I call myself a cynic, these are dark people whose nastiness is beyond all ken, whose bottom line seems to be how much hurt they can inflict on others, how much harm they can do.

     This weekend I have come across some dark hearted souls, if I can use that term. Their wish to harm people is unfathomable for it is hard to understand what they can gain from this. But what is even worse is the negative soul who thrives on the glee and joy he gets from saying nasty things, hoping to lodge his barbs deep inside the heart of his target. Too bad for that person that his barbs bounce off for his words are empty and count for nought.

     It is amazing that during a period when I wrote some of my hardest hitting pieces, that the nasty fella calling himself Fred Sanford, amongst other filthy aliases, never wrote a word, never sent me an obscene email or comment. It is also interesting to note who was on vacation during this period and thus not writing, reading or posting. I will leave it to the reader to figure out who this person is, if I dare to use that term for this evil soul, but suffice it to say that it will not surprise anyone.

     Gary and Olga are on a campaign, which I support, to urge all to post with their real name or at least let people know who they are. This miserable creep, this nasty as nasty can be evil soul, has not the gonads to do this, taking cover instead behind obscene language, nasty pairings of the names of his opponents paired with body parts, sending physical threats, impugning my religion and making all sorts of prejudiced remarks - against Jews, African Americans and anyone else he can possibly think of.

     This person has insinuated himself into positions of power though the only one who care for him at all might be his wife and the Grand Poohbah who is run by him. I am now hearing rumors that this person might be running for a VP slot in UCO. G-D FORBID!!!! He has already done major damage to us before, damage we are still suffering from and will continue to do so for years to come.

     Notice that there are no names attached to this posting other than mine - and the Poohbah briefly. Let the shoe fit where it will. This evil soul is no Cinderella and all we may hope for is that people recognize the evil that exudes from him and keep him out of office and out of our lives. I know this will bring lots of nasty mail from him, for one thing that drives him crazy is the fact that I dare to continue to post, to express my thoughts, and to defy him in any and all ways. So go to hell, you dark and evil soul, and may you eventually get your deserved earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment