Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WELCOME!

     So welcome to my little experiment, a blog where I can sound off about anything I want, whenever I want to. Pretty heady thought. Obviously, much of what I write will have to do with where I live, Century Village in West Palm Beach, my shul, and the rests with my thoughts about the world, such as they are.
     I welcome all comment makers, as long as they are not abusive, insulting, or anonymous. If you have something to say, be of courage and stand up for what you believe. Later today I will put on some thoughts I wrote about Yom Hashoah and then try to post every day with smething or other. If there are suggestions you have to make such as links - and how to link - or anything else, please, feel free as I am a rank amateur in this area.
     Hopefully, readership will build up so I am not just talking to myself! Keep checking and please contribute your own postings as well.All you need is an email address at gmail.com (you can get a new address as I did) and off you go!happy writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment