Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ISN'T IT AMAZING!!

     Gee, I wonder what I would do for humor if not for Gracie's inane and repetitive comments on a daily basis? I wonder what I would do to keep my ego in check if not for the comments from that nasty soul who delights in calling me anti - Semitic names, calls me a staggering drunk, a liar and thief, various expletives, etc., etc., and so on. I guess I should thank that moron for keeping me on the steady path of humility, huh?
     What I really should thank these idiots for is the impetus to keep up my research and find that yes, there is indeed a federal law against threatening people with physical harm via the Internet. Oh, yes, a FEDERAL law and they do not fool around. There is also a federal law against hate speech so now I have a dilemma. Do I go ahead with my legal possibilities and press charges on these fools who threatened to blow me up, to hang me and who use hate speech as if it were going out of style? Or do I give them yet another chance and see if they tone down their vitriol or maybe, could it be possible, even apologize? Nah! They will never do that any more than they will publically proclaim who they are, but never you mind - I have that covered too.
     So, do I take Option A and truly induce a real split in this Village, a split where people will be forced to confront their real inner truths and the truths of some of whom they have picked as their leaders and supporters or do I go with Option B and allow them the grace to shut the hell up at the very minimum.
     You see, the choice is really up to them. I have patience. I have time, G-d willing. Let them stew in their filth and uncertainty. You see, big mouths are usually cowards and do not like their inner personae to come out in public for like the picture of Dorian Gray, it is truly an ugly portrayal of their souls. Right now I will give them time. I will take the route of the song from My Fair Lady - "just you wait----------, just you wait....!
     Have a nice day, y'all. Enjoy your turkey tomorrow or perhaps it just might taste like crow. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment