Thursday, March 26, 2015

OPEN CENSORHIP OF CHANNEL 63 MAJOR SCANDAL

              SCANDAL!!!!!      SCANDAL!!!!!!!


     Well, folks, we are now living in Century Villagestan, a suburb of all the ....stans where the warlord or the Sheikh rules and his sub commanders set AND ENFORCE the rules.
     The censorship is now in the open, no subterfuges or room for denial. It is time to fight back, to ensure our rights and the respect they, and we,deserve. 
     About a month ago I was asked to do a short interview for a book club as all book clubs of the Village were doing. Reluctantly, as I hate to be on any kind of film, still or video, I agreed and thanks to Bette B. and the Greggs I was made to feel comfortable and we did it.
     I did not even get to see it on Channel 63, missing it, but no matter, However, NOW it matters, for yesterday, ED BLACK told Kitty Gregg in no uncertain terms that my interview was pulled. No viable reason was given.
     I can give you a reason. It is this: I asked, as is my right, for a recount using the original ballots. The sheikh of the Village then sent me a nasty reply and thought I would disappear into the mist but was sadly disappointed. He then received a conciliatory and friendly letter from my attorney asking that the request be granted and if not, well, there are other paths to follow (my words).
     David then proceeded to publish the attorney's letter on his blog with the ridiculous heading of Sue-Sue - and I dare and defy anyone to find that word in any of the correspondence vis a vis this matter. This was David's usual tactic of cyber tantrum and cyber bullying. But once again, the sheikh of the stan was to be disappointed for the tactic did not work and he received my thoughts in response as posted on my blog. he talks of money? Just agree to the reasonable request and there is  no money involved. that is ON HIM!!!!
     What to do? David, in the form of his alter ego, Ed Black, took the interview off 63 and told the Greggs this with no viable reason being given, just that it was so. The Greggs, on principle, resigned. I am so sorry that they are caught up in this, that the actions and behaviorisms of David and Ed are such so as to ignore all that the Greggs have done for the Village and 63, just ignored all their goodness and honesty. My apologies, Kitty and John, but I cannot control the illogical and vindictive reactions of this man.
     All of you out there, the shills that are always posting on David's blog, cursing me out or whatever - EVEN YOU must see the danger in this. Here we are, living in the state of Florida in the country of the USA, guaranteed freedom of speech, with our own Channel 63 paid for by OUR fees, not being funded by David and Ed as independent entrepreneurs, and they DARE to censor what has nothing to do with them but only of and for the Village? Even you cannot agree that this is right. What is next? YOU????? When will something that you love or support or wish to see be censored? When will you and yours be thrown under the bus?
     People, ED Black is a NON ELECTED PERSON AND YET HE BASICALLY RUNS EVERYTHING IN UCO WHILE DAVID ISRAEL SITS AND TAPS TAPS TAPS AWAY ON HIS BELOVED COMPUTER.
     Stand up and do the right thing. I do not care about the interview except in what it represents. It stands for our freedom of speech, our rights, our right to choose, to see for ourselves, to decide for ourselves. I do not know about you, but I do not need some sheikh to decide for me, to tell me what I can or cannot do or say or see or think.
    TIME TO RECALL     TIME TO DUMP ED AND DAVID BEFORE THEY DESTROY US.

No comments:

Post a Comment