Thursday, December 24, 2015

DOM ANSWERS - NEUTRALITY ISSUE

DATE:  December 23, 2015
TO:  Esther Sutofsky
FROM:  Dom Guarnagia
REGARDING: Position on Neutrality
  Once again, you have distorted another situation to satisfy the trash that you disseminate in the method of a mendacious fabrication. The fact, regarding signage at the Temple on Haverhill Road, opposite the Century Village exit, is, to my knowledge, NOT the Congregation sign that has been on site, at least, since I came to Century Village ten years ago but a political sign announcing the candidacy for CVWPB UCO President that may or may not be allowed by Palm Beach County Code Enforcement. 
  Common sense, which seems to be questionable by your salacious words that you send out WITHOUT signing your name, is evident that you are grasping at straws since during the last election, the same situation happened to you. A separation of church and state should be the rule, as it was when you were asked to remove your banner.

    I have dedicated the past six years as both a volunteer and an elected Officer of UCO with one goal in mind. To provide in everyday language, methods and resolutions for maintaining the condo owners’ property through pro-active practices and have been asked to be a “permanent member” of the Insurance Committee, which, by the way, I welcomed you as a new member.
  I have been helpful regarding maintaining Wellington “E” with your husband, Jerry, when called upon, without prejudice. My position has been and, if re-elected to the Executive Board, will continue to be advising Boards of Directors and Owners, in those things that have aided so many. If my position and conduct is contrary to the Delegates wishes, surely, in March, they will let me know by declining approval with a vote cast for someone else. None the less, I will continue to further promote those things that I have in the past, regardless of who is President of UCO. My behavior has been professional and never once did I purposely delay, offend or misinform a resident of the Village. Concerning neutrality, I am  hopeful that you will print this uncensored response in its entirety in your newsletter as a sign of your sincerity and in the future, kindly provide the residents with a list of those “needs” and ‘wishes’ to which, you claim, I and several others have been non-responsive.
Respectfully, Domenic R. Guarnagia



No comments:

Post a Comment