Thursday, December 24, 2015

PLEASE NOTE-VERY IMPORTANT

Today I have already written one long and impassioned piece entitled What, Me Worry. I now have to post two other long pieces, one from Dom Guarnagia who has the courtesy to answer my open letter and kudos to him. The other is my response to that letter. Please read all three of these postings- there will be a test. Oops. My teacher side said that - please disregard. But seriously, reading them is important, if only to feel my passion and hear the voices that are raised about issues be it here or the outside world. As always, I thank you for being a reader and for spending the time to hear my voice, whether you agree or not and that goes double for my overseas readers for it amazes me that you even found me and now follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment