Friday, December 29, 2017

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

     Did you ever have one of those days where things just began going downhill and snowballed from there? Well, I had one yesterday and I hope today gets better. I most certainly do!
    It started out okay and then the second appointment of the day went sideways and soured the rest of the day, especially when someone cancelled out on me - but no blame attached, things happen, but there I was without an outlet exactly when I needed one. Oops!
     Now I had time to think about something I did not want to, so needing a distraction, I turned to the new game someone put on my phone, the first ever and it is addictive as hell! It is a word game which makes one think but once you start.....
     So off I went in search of another distraction and of course, what do you think I found. Not what I needed as it just raised my blood's boiling point, but there he was in all his glory, tweeting once again, showing his ignorance, his uncaring attitude, his thickness of mind and his damned overall incompetence. Yeah, got it in one -Trump!! At least he is always there for one to use as a distraction, right? Ha! One 'good' thing about him. Finally!!
     So what now? Okay. People are freezing in this truly delayed first true blast of winter. Snow piled on top of snow. Temperatures truly wacky and cold. People in the streets who cannot find shelter and city people going looking for them to get them inside. And him, the idiot, what does he do? He tweets. Not enough that he had gone ballistic in a tweet against a magazine and an editor not even from it, the idiot, but now this. Uncaring, selfish and mean. As usual.
     "In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year’s Eve on record. Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country, but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against. Bundle up!"
What an ass! But at least he got a good response from a Democratic lawmaker who had just about enough..
Instead of tweeting like a child who hates science class, if you're so worried about the cold you could always send your 45M+ followers info about how to find shelter, prevent hypothermia & frost bite, prevent pipes from freezing, protect their pets, etc. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946531657229701120 
Well, on with the show, I guess. And back to my word game!! But he persists, does he not and once he gets in my head , he stays there, as he vacations once again, again! playing golf, enjoying our beautiful weather down here. He insists he can do whatever he wants with the Justice Department, never mind that he cannot, but babies will have their tantrums and insist on what is not true.
Roy Moore continues to insist there was voter fraud, a sore loser if ever there were one, and invoked the name of G-d to back him up. Shudder on that one folks, for people who are always citing G-d as backing up their twisted minds and statements scare me a whole bunch. History has had too many of these religious frauds and monsters. But at least in one case the court ruled against a pair of bigoted bakers and said they were wrong not to have made the cake. Yay!!! Maybe a ray of light.
Anyway, hope this day is better than yesterday! Uh oh, feeling that twinge, that urge, that need to go find my phone and play that game again. Hey, what has Trump done already? Gotta go look.....
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment