Monday, May 13, 2019

APOLOGIES TIMES TWO!

    Once again, travel has wreaked havoc with my timing for the writing of the blog. My apologies and be sure to check back tomorrow when there will be a new posting. I can barely keep up with all that is going on and what I marvel most about is how so many are now coming around to what I have written for so long - his lack of character and qualifications for office, the legitimacy of his election and the fear of his behavior in the next election when he loses (please, please), his imperial Presidency where retired Supreme Court Justice Stephens remarked over the weekend that Trump is taking powers that are not his!!!
    Please, we must do something before I have to say, sadly and regretfully, I told you so!!   
          See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment