Friday, February 7, 2020

I AM TIRED

     Not such a good day today. A mess in the counting of votes and who knows what that portends for the future. Surprise results and I hope and pray that Klobuchr move up, that the media give her more fair play and coverage so she is there as a real choice. Hope that Sanders not get the nomination. But so tired of this all.
     I am even more tired of the dangerous garbage coming out of that mouth of his and his ever increasing attempts to make himself immune, above the law, now and forever. That is called an absolute dictator, an absolute monarch and we do not want this in our country. Yet how to stop him when his entire party kneels down to him, pays him homage and refuse to do what they know andeven acknowledge is the right thing to do.
     And I am so tired physcially. Today is an off day for me, something that happpens in PD. I am more tired than I have ever been before and weak, so, my friends, please excuse this short blog posting as I need to go and rest and see if I can turn off the horrors of the day. See you on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment