Tuesday, January 18, 2022

OOPS!

  My bad, folks, or blame it on Mother Nature. Had to wait up late to pick up one bedraggled son along with wife and child and then wait till we heard that another grandson had reached Denver, delayed until truly late hours, or should I say, early morning hours.

In any case, mesh that with an early morning appointment to which I am trying to get to, along with a shortage of cars since one decided to give us a bit of a run for our money - probably quite a bit of that! Have to Uber, and here is a confession. Never Ubered by myself, only with others who pressed all the right buttons, so here is hoping I get home safely and at a reasonable hour!

The complications of life, but all made worthwhile when that hug and kiss, no not from the son, but from the delicious grandson comes my way. Promise that tomorrow there will be a posting.

Apologies. Must get ready and run. If you see a tired old woman shlepping herself along, looking like the last entrant in a crazed marathon - that's me, trying to find an Uber driver.

Wish me luck and will see you all tomorrow - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment