Wednesday, May 28, 2014

AN ANSWER TO A KNOW NOTHING WHO LETS ALL KNOW HOW LITTLE HE KNOWS

    So sorry you do not like that I write at night or early morning. So sorry that you think I am not allowed to think for myself and write what I want on my own blog.Guess your brain does not function correctly at any time so I understand the jealousy and the circuitous logic that you apply to a piece of bad writing of your boss.. Why not just advise your lord and master David Israel to give up already on that stupid statement of "don't sue yourself." No one is suing themselves. The suit is against UCO and David Israel which he finds quite uncomfortable, but remember, all things lead back to whence they came. David Israel's incompetence has come home to roost.
     Anytime you need help in expressing your thoughts I offer you the same tutoring lessons, free, that I offered to David Israel.
     This is all the time I have to waste on you. Whatever pearls of mud drop from your mouth or your pen in the future will get the treatment they deserve - nothing! So sorry. My time is too valuable to waste on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment