Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WHAT A WORLD!!

     What a crazy upside down world. I feel as if I am in the middle of a Bizzaro story in an old Superman comic. Because I wrote about the rise of anti Semitism in the world, (not just in Europe, Don HoHo) but all over, including here in CV (just look at the accusations that David Israel and Co. sent flying thru the air during the last campaign, and indeed, in every other campaign he has engaged in, and we printed the proof of that too.) So because I wrote about a topic, an issue that has been discussed all over the world and the ADL has printed the results of the latest survey with over 25% of the world's population infected with the germ of anti Semitism, because I wrote about this, I am accused of being a racist!!!!! Because I wrote about what the president of the French club had written, I am a racist!!!!! Where does that come from? I do not care whether that guy is Canadian, French, Martian, or an alien from Davidisraelland - what he wrote was wrong, so wrong simply on what he wrote - the limitation of freedom of speech here in CV and today Don HoHo writes about it again with David Israel chiming in with his stupidities on his blog. Bizzaro indeed!
     All this brings to mind a song and musical sequence from Oklahoma, when the villain of the show, Judd, who feels sorry for himself (David, Fred Sanford, and all other idiots), imagines the world feeling sorry for himbecause he is dead and the world spins on as the words "Poor Judd is dead" are sung. Poor pathetic Fred Sanford and others who have sent pathetic, sick emails to me need to imagine this song. Try not to feel too bad for yourself because no one loves you, only feels sorry for you or is threatened by you and your threats . Personally, you are not important enough for me to waste time on unless it is relevant to the topic under discussion and poor pathetic Fred, G-d forbid I had any familial connection to you, so please go graft yourself onto someone else's family tree, troglodyte! Your comments will never be printed and are being cached for possible legal action so hey, keep on a 'comin'. It's your grave you are digging.
     Challenge Day 9 and all we get are personal and scurrilous attacks rather than responses. My life experience, my knowledge of business, contracts, ability to work with people without threatening them, all are being ignored in the face of an insane hatred and fanatic desire and commitment to keep me out of UCO and to truly have a tinpot dictatorship here in the Village. Sorry, guys, won't fly! Corruption and malfeasance of duty, denial of civil rights, hate crimes, cyber bullying, slander and libel - just a few of the topics that are ever increasingly rising to the fore with regard to your public and private behavior. But hey, you just keep it up. It is your collective neck. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment