Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mr. Anonymous

     Though I usually do not respond to someone who has fecal matter for brains and is no more that a lowly slug, why don't you man up and reveal yourself. However, being the coward you are, you probably are such a low life that you won't.
      For the record, I urged my wife to block your insane ravings because that's all they are -  the ravings of an insane and demented person. I pity your friends, associates and relatives who must put up with your moronic behavior. Actually I have no pity, as I do not consider you a human being.
      As far as my wife is concerned, she is brilliant and so are her comments. You just cannot comprehend them due to the fungus from the fecal matter in your brain There is no need for me to distance myself from her, you sniveling idiot. Go back to the hole you came from and consider your future comments blocked as only registered users will be allowed to post and comment just like it is done on the other blog.
      Of course you can grow a pair and meet me so we can discuss this in a more proper manner. Actually a friend of mine had a great description of you- A WASTE OF A SPERM! I whole heartedly agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment