Tuesday, March 3, 2015

HE WHO FINALLY HEARS SOMETHING!

     So yesterday I wrote, questioning, why David Israel found it so important that his blast at me go over everything, over every issue in the Village. I have been saying this, asking this for days. Well, Golly Gee, guess what? After I asked strongly where the hell his head was, trying to understand what this man was thinking or rather not thinking, guess what??? This morning he has finally posted two things , actually three, with the paper, before continuing to blast me. Oh, and by the way, David, it was your little groupie, Gracie Girl, who used the word puke, which, by the way, is a word, four letters, but not a curse word. All the time needing lessons, aren't you? Anyway, SHE told me that basically I made her puke. Well, there are good pills for that, Gracie.
      So, after taking this man to task about neglecting to post the golf course news prominently, finally, today, David thinks the golf course is far more important than blasting me, and only me, or mostly me. Can't figure this dude out.
     By the way, David Israel, the rule has always been, if you dish it out, you had better be ready to take it. Guess what? You dish it out to all and think all are scared of you. WEll, guess what? I AM NOT! Dish your garbage out to me and you will get it back tenfold.
      I hate  doing this for I would much rather discuss the issues, but you are a coward and refuse to face the electorate. You refuse to discuss the issues. You refuse to face the public. Why is that, David Israel? Is it that you have nothing worthwhile to say? Is it that you cannot defend what you have done, what messes you have enmired us in, deeply and messily? Or is it a lack in your basic makeup as a human being. How many times have the opposition laid it all out and how many times have you? That would be a zero for you and yours. And why is it that you can never write any thing original? All you do is quote me and you do know, that imitation is the highest form of flattery, so thank you ever so much for immortalizing my words and recognizing the truth they represent!
     Oh, and folks, David Israel heard me again. When I pointed out that he had thrown two of his sycophants under the bus , he then realized how that would look, so suddenly, three days before election, there they are. This man is a dangerous and unsteady thinker. Vote his people out and then him. Let us get back to what we should be - a peaceful and prosperous home for us all.
     So go ahead, you have three more days to Esther bash. Enjoy yourself, for whatever the result - I AM NOT GOING AWAY.
     VOTE ESTHER SUTOFSKY FOR EXECUTIVE BOARD.
SHE SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE AND ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment