Thursday, January 28, 2016

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM PHYLLIS RICHLAND RE DOROTHY TETRO


     The following is a brief but important message from candidate Phyllis Richland about Dorothy Tetro and at this time I must add that I wholly concur.

My name is Phyllis Richland and I am running for president of UCO. I really do believe that Dorothy Tetro would be the best candidate for treasurer of UCO. I have served with her and know her to be trustworthy and honorable. She administered the office of treasurer with honesty and patience. She did not hesitate to take the time with an association to explain a financial problem they were having in such a way that it was easy to understand . Not only were her explanations to individuals easy to follow, but when she spoke to the delegate assembly you walked away knowing where your money is and how it was spent.
 
I would love to serve with her again and I hope she considers a run for treasurer. I have asked her in the past to think about it . She will be a great asset to my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment