Tuesday, April 26, 2016

RESPONSE

     Ooooh, seems we have hit a nerve, Lanny. David cannot string together anything more than a sentence or two and we have seen that in many of his own postings and it is known that there is a ghostwriter, so much so and so frequently, that Joy Vestal accused me of having one because she could "tell" the difference between my writing and that of the "ghostwriter". Loved that one!
     As far as boasting, note that I said at least of those who have the nerve to basically put it out there. I have even written for the Rag, a Holocaust article, which moved people to tears, and which Joy tried to pull at the last minute because of the author! I  do not brag nor do I lie. I certainly am not one of the best mathematicians in the Village nor the chemist or scientist. But I am what I am and knowing one's strong points as well as weak points is a good thing, an honest thing, and would that it were more commonplace amongst some people. I love writing, have been encouraged to write books, both fiction and non fiction, but I must say that non fiction is a stronger draw than fiction, though I have written about six  to ten plays. That does not mean you have to like my writing - your choice - but I know what I know and so do you. so no tutoring for you. And do not understand your title.
     By the way, Stew Richland is a most gifted writer, particularly in presenting factual material, making it clear to all and giving all the facts - both sides of an issue - what a quaint idea! There are many other excellent writers here so anytime you need a recommendation, just email. And by the way - if you really knew me then you would know I do not lie. Period. Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment