Thursday, November 25, 2021

THANKFULLY

  Sorry for the late posting, but the onslaught continues as the family fills the house to overflowing. People, laughter, hugs, kisses, gratefulness that we are all together, and for those who could not make it - well, zoom, is, thankfully, fully operational.

So, despite the fact that I am ever so grateful to be able to write this blog every day, with some exceptions, thankful and grateful to my readers, today, I am thankful that other, more pressing needs take precedence.

Thus, I wish all a wonderful Thanksgiving and let us all appreciate that we live in the greatest country of the world. Even its worst, internal enemies cannot destroy its strong inner core, though they do try. I am grateful for Israel, our strong ally in the Middle East, always a reliable and trusted ally, and a place to welcome persecuted Jews form tortuous lands, Jews wishing to come home after thousands of years in exile.

I am grateful and thankful beyond words for the family, where we wrap each other in love, even through the petty spats, through political differences, through it all, for we are family. As for friends, my cup runneth over, and a special shoutout for the Sunday ladies. Very important, bless those who have taken our ability to communicate to the nth degree, allowing us to remain friends and keep in touch though distance separates us as well as the aches and pains of age. 

Thank you, Lord Above, for patience with me and all my foibles and errors. Thank you for hanging in there with me.

G-d bless all and a Happy Thanksgiving to all and a wonderful Holiday Season.

See you tomorrow with another posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment