Wednesday, January 24, 2024

IN THE MIDST

  Way late bedtime last night and way too early appointment this morning. What's more, way too much to internalize, understand exactly what happened last night as I sat spellbound, listening to, singing along with, a wonderful, gifted singer, full of Emunah, so comforting   to one who has it. Last night is important to me, probably more than I can understand this morning, especially in any kind of rush to digest. I will be on either later in the day, or certainly, there will be a post tomorrow morning. Sorry for any delay, but I truly believe that I had a profound new understanding of things last nite and what happens next, only time and comprehension and yes, even acceptance, will tell. What they will tell, well, see you all a bit  later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment